Is America a source of hope for the world? Or should we be ashamed of our country?
Somehow, we’ve gone from America the beautiful, to America the inexcusable. The progressive movement in this country says America is based on injustice and that we need to apologize to the world. The truth is just the opposite!
That’s why New York Times best-selling author, Dinesh D’Souza, wrote his new book, “America, imagine a world without her”. The progressive movement says America needs to “reform” – but their idea of reform is to expand the power of government and shrink our individual liberty.
It’s not too late to save our country – learn how, in Dinesh D’Souza’s new book, “America, imagine a world without her”. In bookstores now….
Right now, you can win a free autographed copy of Dinesh’s new book…
Just enter the form below to win!
“America, Imagine a World Without Her” is now available in stores…
Official Contest Rules
- The “Dinesh D’Souza Book Giveaway Contest”(“Contest”) is open to any legal resident of the United States, eighteen (18) years of age or older who resides in the KZNT(AM) broadcast listening area. Each entrant may complete only one entry per person or entity. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of KZNT(AM) (“Radio Station”), its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies, and its advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- There will be a total of five (5) Prize winners. From Monday, June 2, 2014 through Friday, June 6, 2014, listeners can register to win the Prize by filling out and submitting an online entry form at http://www.NewsTalk1460.com. The five (5) Prize winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries on Monday, June 9, 2014 at 9:00AM MST. Winners will have to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release within five (5) days of notification, the prize may be forfeited. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his/her/its name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Radio Station without additional compensation. The Prize will be awarded within approximately two (2) weeks after all required proof and documentation is received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received.
- There are a total of five (5) Prizes: one (1) autographed copy of “America: Imagine a World Without Her” by Dinesh D’Souza (“Prize”), with an approximate retail value of $23.00. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the Prize, provided however, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of General Manager of Radio Station ("Contest Judge"). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the Contest Judge, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Station, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and may be required to complete a W-9 taxpayer identification form. All federal, state, and local laws apply. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, its parent company and its parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- To find out the winners of the Contest, send your e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org or look for the winners’ names posted on the Radio Station website once the names have become available upon the conclusion of the Contest.